I was reminded when I saw a text from my sister-in-law at 6am that somehow I missed Tell All Tuesday yesterday. I guess that’s what happens when life is just speeding along in full-throttle, and a holiday Monday is thrown into the mix!
This week has been especially exciting, despite the fact that it’s only Wednesday. Here’s the breakdown:
- I accepted a job offer with a fantastic organization, where I’ll get to dive into the world of consulting and utilize my background in Human Resources to make a difference in the world.
- I did a quick Sunday night visit to Toronto to see my bestie. I also ate the most incredible meal that I’ve had in a long time at Drift Bar. The Prix Fix featured: grilled octopus w/ harissa hummus, black olives & frise; pork two ways: soy & mirin belly, 5-spice loin w/ baby bok choy, black garlic, snow peas & shiitake mushrooms; and beignets with salted caramel dip.
- I was honoured to be asked by my future sister-in-law to be in her wedding next year
- Today is my two year anniversary with one of the most incredible person I’ve ever met.
- I got a friend’s blog up and running, with a little help from HostGator‘s excellent support services.
I’m sure there is still so much more to share, but I just can’t think of it, and it is time for the day to start and for me to get on the road.
Next week I won’t be so tardy.